Monday, January 8, 2007

News from Simone

Pictured, left to right: Jessie, Sarah, Simone (sitting, because I just broke my right ankle, the day before), Joyce, Jimmy, Karen, Jessie's cousin

Hey Classmates,

Blogs seem to be a good way to connect these days so I thought it might be just what our class needs to keep in touch. I will still do something more with the Website.

I hope you all had some great Holy-Days, a Merry Christmas, and hope the new year is a good one for ya.

I am always busy with something. Some of you know, besides my business and everything else I do, directing the Music Ensemble at St. John's is another thing. Lately I have been working on an Online Responsorial Psalm Resource for our Cantors practice use. I only have Psalms for the next 2 Sundays posted but it cannot be called up until tomorrow. It is a free site and only allows 4MB per day to be transferred.

Besides that, I believe this is my 3rd pc upgrade since I began participating with the last Reunion planning Teem. I'm regrouping or starting over on that and other things. It seems we have been in regrouping or redoing mode here, ever since Hurricane Ivan.

Hope this Blog is something we can all enjoy over time.

1 comment:

Simone said...

Dale's comment has been moved to the posted message page by Simone