Monday, September 1, 2008

August 2008 Class News

As Hurricane Gustav was hitting the Gulf Coast at 10 AM today, Fred Garcia's funeral was schedule to begin. Ted & I decided, it was too risky to drive across the 3 mile bridge, so we didn't make it to the funeral.

Yesterday, I sent a notice to everyone, who provided email addresses to me. If you didn't receive the notice, please let me know at SimoneSL@cox.net The News Journal Link for the complete article about Freddy is: http://www.legacy.com/pensacolanewsjournal/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=116659415 I don't know how long this link will be active or useful.

Our hearts and prayers are with Edie and the rest of the Garcia family and we miss Freddy. The Father is sure to be dancing as Freddy is bound to be livening up heaven with his saxophone.

There is a guest book there for the family where you can leave a message. 8 email didn't make it. If you know any email addresses for our classmates, please send them to me so I can let everyone know when there is news. I will add Freddy to our Class Website on the Memorial page soon. If you have a picture of Freddy, please send it to me so I can include a picture, Thanks.www.geocities.com/pchs1965class
There is a new Guest Book at our class site for you to leave class messages too.

"Sing"cerely, Simone

P.S. The other news is ... Our online Photo Album is not Online anymore; it was a free service that is not free anymore. (10-29-08 Simone)

No comments: